Mentoring is a core leadership function. As a leader, learn how and why you should be integrating coaching skills into your life-on-life mentoring relationships.
Teleclas1: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 from 2pm – 5pm UK time
Teleclass 2: Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 2pm – 5pm UK time
Cost: $249 with 7.5 ICF credits
To find out more email email@example.com
About This Training
I often get asked the question: “What is the difference between coaching and mentoring?” This course seeks to answer that question by:
- Revealing the Model for Mentoring.
- Demonstrating how coaching fits into the mentoring cycle.
- Discovering when to coach and when to mentor.
Through this interactive course, you will learn practical ways to effectively mentor others for maximum results and impact.
You will discover…
- How to integrate coaching skills into your life-on-life mentoring.
- When to coach and when to mentor.
- Effective application of the Mentoring Cycle.
- How to use the mentoring constellation to identify who you would like to mentor and who you would like to be mentored by.
You will practice…
- Using coaching models in various stages of the Mentoring Cycle.
- Using coaching skills in the mentoring process.
- Integrating coaching skills into mentoring by use of discussions, stories and techniques.
You will receive…
- Effective ways to identify when to coach and when to mentor.
- Practical steps to implement in helping others learn and master new skills.
- Proficient application of the Mentoring Cycle.