Coaching skills will increase your effectiveness in your various leadership roles. People who take this training see significant advancements in their impact, while seeing their stress and busy-ness go down.
There are two types of training offered:
• The Coaching Workshop: a three-day introduction to coaching;
• Various one-day Advanced Skills electives.
Coaching is not a new program or another thing to add to your already busy schedule. It is a way of leading. And it is not just the basics. These workshop are made for those who are experienced as well as those who are not-so-experienced in coaching skills. The courses are very practical and interactive, with lots of skills practice built in. It is not a lecture.
Three-Day Coaching Skills Workshop (upgradable to 21 ICF credits)
Over the course of 3-days you will become familiar with the COACH model and use it to coach other participants. By the end of the course you will have the skills and the confidence to use coaching in your work context.
Topics and skills covered in the 3 days include:
• How to listen actively so others feel you understand them.
• How to ask powerful questions that initiate a change of thinking.
• How to generate feedback that avoids defensiveness.
• How to design action steps that will actually be accomplished.
• How to follow-up to increase learning and accountability.
One-Day Advanced Coaching Skills Electives (7.5 ICF credits)
I offer various Advanced Skills Electives including: Cross Cultural Coaching, Mentoring, Coaching Groups & Teams, Coaching Conflict.