Learn to coach at a deeper level. Our training has been developed and is presented by a team with deep real-world experience. Each team member has at least 25-years experience in working cross-culturally with social impact organizations in Africa, Asia, Europe, the United States, and the Middle East. As a result, our interactive training modules are rich with real-world examples.
Our training is offered in three core modules (60-hours of coach training):
- Reshape the conversation: In this module, we cover all the core competencies needed to coach professionally. The learning is very applied, with coaching practice and practical feedback built into the process.
- Coach to build resilience: In this module, we take coaching to a much deeper level. Exploring models for deeper transformation. These will be applied to real-life contexts including work-life integration, life transitions and building resilience.
- Create a coaching culture: In this module, we explore how to develop a coaching culture within the organisations in which we work. Topics include How to Create a Coaching Culture and Exploring the ROI of Coaching. We will also explore the tools and systems required to establish your coaching practice.
All our training is accredited with the International Coach Federation. We offer in-person and live online training, supported by virtual coaching and supervision, with access to a curated library of support material.
We also offer various Advanced Skills electives (7.5-hours):
- Coaching social impact
- Coaching life transitions
- Coaching work-life integration
Details of these offerings can be seen on our dedicated Coach Deeper website.
Email me to find out how to host a training.